Welcome to your Community Website. To create your account, click "Register" at the top of the page and provide your homeowner information. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Founded in 1962 by Robert G. Brugh, Jr., Oak & Dale Properties is a Hinsdale-based real estate service organization specializing in the management of condominium and homeowner associations.
Since its inception, Oak & Dale Properties has focused its energies specifically on the needs of residential property owners in DuPage County. Today Oak & Dale has one of the largest, non-owned/non-developed, residential real estate management portfolios in the area.
For more than 55 years, Oak & Dale Properties has been deeply committed to providing the finest asset management services possible. Currently Oak & Dale oversees forty-five (45) residential properties and one professional medical building.
Fundamental to the company's organization and the successful implementation of its asset management programs is the dedicated commitment of Oak & Dale's principals to deliver the highest level of service to its clients.
The careful and methodical expansion of our asset management portfolio is a key ingredient in our continued ability to meet the needs of new property management clients.
Oak & Dale Properties Mission Statement
- Provide the best possible service to our clients, remembering that our client's interests always come first. If we serve our clients well, we will succeed.
- Create and maintain a reputation as the most professional organization in our industry by achieving excellence in everything we do.
- Make every effort to recruit the very best people and provide those people with an enjoyable, productive and stimulating work environment.
- Stress teamwork. Cooperate with and help each other.
- Control growth so that we are big enough to be financially successful and to be able to undertake any project that interest us, and yet small enough to maintain the intimacy, loyalty and camaraderie we have developed.
- Maintain the highest degree of integrity and honesty.
- Make a reasonable profit that permits us to compensate our people in a fair manner.